Tylan 50 Injection dosage?!?

spcmoken

Songster
May 26, 2019
I have a 3.5 yo, 9lbs hybrid gander with labored breathing, who WILL NOT take antibiotics orally! I have tried! I need help with the proper injection dose, how often and how long, for tylan 50 injectable PLEASE! Also, what size needle for a gander, when injecting tylan 50? Id trust myself to lroperly calculate kg into lbs properly and will be using ML syringes. . .
I have available : a new bottle of tylan 50 injectable, 3ml syringes, 18gauge, 20 gauge and 25 gauge needles! I also have the liquid disinfecting medical alcohol to disinfect the site.
I'm trying to save him!! Closest avian vet is about 2 hrs from me! I have no car & are financially struggling! I'm doing my best here.. as soon as we start Injecting I will be hyper focused on keeping the injection site clean and watch for complications! He will be spending those days in a extra large kennel indoors! (He is familiar with the kennel already, from our move! ) What bedding would be best when trying to keep him as clean as possible?
Thank you!

My poor sick baby.. 🥺😢

Attachments

• IMG_20221009_184315192.jpg
    IMG_20221009_184315192.jpg
    895.6 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom