Ugliest Chicken Competition

Meet Pork

Pork is a scaleless naked neck. She's still growing, just hit coopable age, though she's staying indoors 'til spring since she is obviously a bit cold challenged!

That's blue-kote spray, not bruises!

I think she's cute as heck, but most everyone who sees her reacts with "that is one ugly bird." TASTELESS, all of them!
She is the cutest chicken I've ever seen. The no feathers definitly compliments her natural good looks.
She is so cute a almost can't call her ugly but she is such a contender for 1st place!
The other chicken entered is also super ugly!
Pork look a bit like a chicken version of Golum (from Lord of the Rings) or a house elf (from Harry Potter)

Pork I just had to look at your pictures again today. I want a chicken just like you I am totally smitten with you.
love.gif

Pork at least has a pretty face and is interesting! My sister sent me these photos of a Silkie she rescued for me.

He looks like something pulled out of the shower drain!
Eewww! She looks like the hair in my bathroom sink!
She'll be fine after a good wash and some love though!
But in those pictures she is ugly!

Meet Pork

Pork is a scaleless naked neck. She's still growing, just hit coopable age, though she's staying indoors 'til spring since she is obviously a bit cold challenged!

That's blue-kote spray, not bruises!

I think she's cute as heck, but most everyone who sees her reacts with "that is one ugly bird." TASTELESS, all of them!
that's a breed? i did not know there were actual featherless chickens.

Great contest! I don't have any good pics of ugly chickens, sorry. But I am definitely excited to see how this contest turns out! How will the pics be judged? Just wondering. I have got to say that Dusty Brown is in need of some new feathers, Pork is in need OF feathers (why named Pork?), and that poor silkie needs a makeover!

~chickenchick

Great contest! I don't have any good pics of ugly chickens, sorry. But I am definitely excited to see how this contest turns out! How will the pics be judged? Just wondering. I have got to say that Dusty Brown is in need of some new feathers, Pork is in need OF feathers (why named Pork?), and that poor silkie needs a makeover!

~chickenchick
Thank you for bringing that up.
I kept forgetting, but I'd say now is the right time. . .
Everyone, tell me who you think is ugliest! The chicken with the most votes wins! So get voting!!

Back
Top Bottom