Ugliest Chicken Competition

My personal vote goes for. . .
Pork . . .
Everyone loves her. But I voted for her because she would be the most scariest if she appeared on my keyboard (my odd way of judging).
Now who is the winner?????!!! Vote for your favourite chicky!
D.gif
D.gif

Grrr, I hate hard decisions!
barnie.gif
I think that I have got to say that the Chocolate Orpington hen, Dusty Brown, is the ugliest in her picture. Pork and the Silkie are cute in a way but I can't find anything cute about that poor molting hen. I hope that her feathers come back nicely and I would love to see some pictures of her (she might need it if she wins this contest) in her prime. Beautiful bird, ugly stage. Good luck Dusty Brown!

~chickenchick

I can find some things cute about a naked chicken and a scruffed up Silkie, but what is cute about a molting hen?
i think she actually looks like she's pretty when she has full feathers. my hens don't molt like that. i think she's going through a rough molt

Ya, it is definitely a rough molt. I am sure that she is gorgeous in full feathering! We used to have chickens that were old enough so that they were always in a molt because they couldn't get new feathers on. Or it was because of the pecking order.

~chickenchick

Not very many people voted
he.gif
But the majority of those who did voted for Pork.
Congradulations, @Skink you have the January 2016 Ugliest Chicken!!!!
Stay informed because the March 2016 Ugliest Chicken Competition is coming up!! I am making the new thread so send in your entries!!
Skink,
I will send you your poster!
~Chick

Back
Top Bottom