Uncle Sam Expects You To Keep Hens and Raise Chickens !!

Pics
Well I will try not to be political, it may sound it though I do not see it. This was before the government wanted you to be dependent on them. Back in the old days people were self reliant, and the government wanted you to be self reliant. It was how we afforded the war, because of self reliance. Now you got to deal with lazy people wanting the government to wipe their mouth, buts and noses anytime somethings wrong. I do not think this should count as a political statement, because at the time this was made you didn't need a particular political party to be or take part in a little self reliance, and it still should be so today. Self reliance has no political party, everyone can partake in it.

I agree. Raising chickens can be both fun and profitable and a great means of a self sustaining lifestyle

Just think how many people would always have food on their tables if folks would just be a wee bit more resourceful.

Susan Potts

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here we have a lot of chicken eaten critters, so I thought an AR15 with a 30 round clip would help protect them, but now I can not get one!
and the shot gun kills both predator and chicken and the tractor tire also on occasion. is this what Uncle Sam expects also?

Here's a commercial our kids produced for a WW2 themed robotics competition. We all raise chickens and thought it to be a great idea to promote our wonderful feathered friends. We also printed t-shirts with the WW1 graphic. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom