Under The Sea

"indeed, it is," Jane laughed nervously.

"I hope all goes well. I wonder what's under the sea, it'll be interesting. I mean, we really don't know all that exists down there. There could be some giant sea serpent for all everyone knows." Joseph said. "I brought a water proof camera and a sketchbook so I can draw or take pictures of whatever we find." He said, sounding a little excited.

"I hope all goes well. I wonder what's under the sea, it'll be interesting. I mean, we really don't know all that exists down there. There could be some giant sea serpent for all everyone knows." Joseph said. "I brought a water proof camera and a sketchbook so I can draw or take pictures of whatever we find." He said, sounding a little excited.
Jane admired his enthusiasm. She was excited, but more terrified. "Well, I guess we better be going to the room in where we wait," she chuckled nervously

Jane admired his enthusiasm. She was excited, but more terrified. "Well, I guess we better be going to the room in where we wait," she chuckled nervously
"Yeah." He said and walked. He didn't feel as scared now that he had talked to someone.

Ari looked to the later arrivals, wondering who they were. She was waiting for them to all get here so they could get this started. This year under the water was something she had wanted to do since she had heard about it. Her thoughts turned inward as she waited with her brother by her side.

Back
Top Bottom