Underground RR Quilt Block

Pics
Hi all! Just checking in. Haven't posted for awhile. Been very busy and my computer needs to be replaced. I'm on my nook and it works ok, but I like my laptop for Internet better.
Kassaundra, I absolutly lovethe rusty colored background! Georgeous!!! I'm glad to hear some haven't started their blocks yet! I haven't either! :) we are going on vacationnext weekend and I'm hoping I can start getting my blocks cut out. :fl
Rose~ so glad to hear you were blessed!

The pieces are just beautiful. I have 6 drunkard paths done I just have to sew the rest. And I have to admit I am the guilty on for the tissue holders. Could not decide. Lol

We are back from our Shop hop trip, I got a upper respiratory bug and have been down sick for a week Yucky! Glad to be back to my normal self so I can see to do some quilting.
yesss.gif

I thought I would send a few pics of our trip so you could see our country around here. I guess through your eyes it would look like the old west, and sometimes it is we had to push though 3 herds of cattle up in the mts. it is free range so you have to be on your toes when you are driving. It was only about 5 thousand feet and no snow yet that good ness.

This last pic is near Joseph OR it is a little greener here as you can see.

Kassundra, I love the the last block you showed, the burgundy color set the others off so very well.
The funny thing is the fabric under that block, I have some of that one in my stash as well
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Kassundra, I love the the last block you showed, the burgundy color set the others off so very well.
The funny thing is the fabric under that block, I have some of that one in my stash as well
big_smile.png

Thanks, that is my ironing board cover, I made out of the curtains in my living room which I also made, when I changed out the colors in the living room. I changed from those purples to oranges.

Back
Top Bottom