Underground RR Quilt Block

Pics
The cocktail sticks are adorable!

Kassaundra, that sure looks like a lot of work! Not only the big pieces but then all the smaller ones on the inside too! You did a very good job with it! Are you glad it's finished? Do you have more than one window in your dining room?

I am thrilled it is finished. I have one window in the dining area one in the kitchen and one in the living room all are open to each other. I am making curtains out of the same fabric for each area but w/ different patterns / styles so they "speak" to each other w/o being all matchy matchy.

I am thrilled it is finished. I have one window in the dining area one in the kitchen and one in the living room all are open to each other. I am making curtains out of the same fabric for each area but w/ different patterns / styles so they "speak" to each other w/o being all matchy matchy.
thumbsup.gif

minniechicks you did a nice job. I also favor the darker brown one. It is great having some one do the drunkard path. It will be a nice addition to the more square patterns.

Hey Ladies!

I found some cocktail sticks in my grandparents display cabinet which is at my Dad's house. I've included my little finger nail in the photo so you can see their size. Sadly there are only three.
Still, new members of our chicken collection, don't you think?

Now you can't say you don't have chickens
lau.gif

@Kassaundra nice curtain you will have to post pics of the others when they are done.

@minniechicks nicely done and I like the light grey

@ majack I forgot to say I do like the little chickies.
@ fenrosie I just love your log cabin blocks

@quailtrail when did you ship the blocks? The PO said add and extra 7 to 10 business days, and when did you send them? and do you have a tracking number? just wondering, did you send them in a priority mailer?

@Kassaundra
 nice curtain you will have to post pics of the others when they are done.

@minniechicks
 nicely done and I like the light grey 

@ majack I forgot to say I do like the little chickies.
@ fenrosie I just love your log cabin blocks 

@quailtrail
 when did you ship the blocks?  The PO said add and extra 7 to 10 business days, and when did you send them? and do you have a tracking number? just wondering, did you send them in a priority mailer?
I do have a tracking number but it is on my desk at work.

Back
Top Bottom