Underground RR Quilt Block

Pics
Socialized medicine. My inlaws live in Europe.

The crazy part is they are waiting hours to respond based on dispatch information. I have been in emergency medicine for 15 years and KNOW how accurate dispatch information is! Pt's who are near death but say they are okay, or pts who have NOTHING wrong but to hear them answer the questions are near death.

Thank you for the recommendations! I will check it out. You should posts some pics of your quilts. Would love to see them! Maybe you can join in the next one.
smile.png
this is a civil war period correct reproduction baby quilt that I made for a friend. It was the third I made for her as she is a re enactor. It is hand pieced and quilted.

I don't know of any way to post this pattern, so I took a picture. Each rectangle should measure 2 inches by 3.5 inches to make a 12.5 inch block. Each page is 1/4 of a complete block. The assembly instructions are on the page. All fabric should be cut in at least 2 inch wide strips, you can add a little wiggle room, as much as you need to the 2 inches.

this is a civil war period correct reproduction baby quilt that I made for a friend. It was the third I made for her as she is a re enactor. It is hand pieced and quilted.
Very nice! I love the Civil War era, as well. Always thought it would be fun to try re-enacting, but I never had enough guts to actually join a unit.

I don't know of any way to post this pattern, so I took a picture. Each rectangle should measure 2 inches by 3.5 inches to make a 12.5 inch block. Each page is 1/4 of a complete block. The assembly instructions are on the page. All fabric should be cut in at least 2 inch wide strips, you can add a little wiggle room, as much as you need to the 2 inches.

Thank you for posting this! :)

Back
Top Bottom