Underground RR Quilt Block

Pics
minichicks you are the last one!!!!
on the first page is the list of blocks choose one that does not have a name beside it.

this is who I have listed and what block they are doing

Cross Roads-quailtrail
Log Cabin--Fenrosie
Shoo Fly-plaidbattleaxe
Monkey Wrench--OHhappychicks
Bow Ties-katsdar
Flying Geese-Rustyhen
Wagon Wheel
Drunkards Path
Carpenter's Wheel-Kassaundra
North Star-LacyBlues
Bear's Paw-Coldupnorth
Tumbling Blocks
Basket
Birds in the Air-majack
Sail Boat---Anna6
Jacob's ladder
She claimed the basket a couple of days ago if it was available. I told her I thought it was and I see it is.

Woot! So excited :)) I have a question------This is my first time participating in a swap. I've got civil war fat quarters out the wazoo, but not enough of one swatch to make every completed 12.5x12.5 block the same as the others. I will buy fabric if they should all be identical, that isn't a problem at all. I'd just like to know, because I've got some beautiful stuff here that I'm itching to use but I want to make sure I'm following the spoken/unspoken rules, and if I missed this in the thread somehow, I'm sorry!! Thanks, all!
tongue.png

She hasn't put you down yet for the basket so it looks like you are fine. No one else will be joining so the drunkard's path will remain open if you don't do it.

I guess with the blocks that don't/didn't get claimed, I will do one each of them so I have a complete set... maybe. I still plan on making a Carpenter's Wheel in the center and putting the other 12 blocks around it. I might not have room for the other 3 blocks... unless I can incorporate them into the back or something.
idunno.gif

I got my fabric ordered tonight. I'm really looking forward to receiving it. I've never ordered every fabric for a block without actually seeing it so these better look good together. I think they are all by the same mill so the quality should be even across the board and I really hope the colors don't clash... I don't think they will. The only issue is probably whether they are the EXACT color as seen on my monitor.

She hasn't put you down yet for the basket so it looks like you are fine. No one else will be joining so the drunkard's path will remain open if you don't do it.

I guess with the blocks that don't/didn't get claimed, I will do one each of them so I have a complete set... maybe. I still plan on making a Carpenter's Wheel in the center and putting the other 12 blocks around it. I might not have room for the other 3 blocks... unless I can incorporate them into the back or something.
idunno.gif

I got my fabric ordered tonight. I'm really looking forward to receiving it. I've never ordered every fabric for a block without actually seeing it so these better look good together. I think they are all by the same mill so the quality should be even across the board and I really hope the colors don't clash... I don't think they will. The only issue is probably whether they are the EXACT color as seen on my monitor.

That is what I am planning on, making all the blocks that are not picked so I have a complete set too. I am going to wait on those until I get all the swap blocks back though so I can make some "transition" color blocks if needed.

Back
Top Bottom