UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
The Dunnellon TSC swap. We think there is going to be a good turnout. There is rain in the forecast but the swap will go on rain or shine. Depending on which weather source people see, the rain is expected later in the day. It would be a good idea for those selling to bring either umbrellas or canopies. The store has been passing out fliers for the past couple of months.

I am pretty sure I will be there. Have to decide what I want/need to sell. Have to figure out what to bring my beds in, since I have only one cage, and one dog kennel... An suggestions?

Anyone know of a place that has Call ducks, Sebastopol geese or white runners. Also interested in Silver wood ducks and mandarins

We have many requests about having more swaps so we have decided to hold one every other month. Our next swap will be on Saturday May 11th 2013. This gives everyone plenty of time to plan ahead. Hope to see a lot of peeps there.
greenstars.gif

Last edited:
Bennetts Feed and Seed has a Poultry/Livestock swap the first Saturday of the Month. It is located in Cairo, GA, about a 45 min drive north of Tallahassee
D.gif
We are hoping for a big turn out next Saturday
highfive.gif

Chicken and Livestock Swap
What:
chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, quail, pigs, horses, goats, donkeys, rabbits, or animal you want swap or sell
Where: Bennetts Feed and Seed
Cairo, GA

When: First Saturday of Every Month
Usually from 8am-1pm
Please bring your own cages, chairs, tents, etc **
Call 229.377.0805 for more info
Join the group on Facebook “Bennetts Feed and Seed Cairo Ga” to find out what people are bringing!

Can anybody tell me about the swap in Barberville this weekend, or the one in Micanopy? They are both two hours from us, so I want to go to the bigger one. I have LOTS of Brahma hens, pullets, and cockerels to sell.

Back
Top Bottom