Urgent! Please Help, I'm afraid I'm losing her.

Thanks everyone for your responses. She died yesterday morning. This is so heartbreaking. Left with a single duckling we went back to the feed store and purchased 2 little "friends". The 3 are getting on well. I spent months reading the chicken boards and now I guess I need to learn about ducks too. I never imagined having ducks but they sure are adorable and quite amusing.

See my PM....
and join us on the duck thread... you will learn a lot and may find you like ducks better than chickens! (We won't tell your chickies though)

Thanks everyone for your responses. She died yesterday morning. This is so heartbreaking. Left with a single duckling we went back to the feed store and purchased 2 little "friends". The 3 are getting on well. I spent months reading the chicken boards and now I guess I need to learn about ducks too. I never imagined having ducks but they sure are adorable and quite amusing.

I'm sorry to hear you lost the duckling, it's hard but sometimes for the best.. Happy to hear you were able to get the only one a couple of friends. Now all we need is some pics..

Back
Top Bottom