Vent about things not going right

Buster, You're working alot of hours and getting stressed trying to squeeze in other stuff. They should pay you for losing time with their defective machine. Hope they give you a good deal

Just a thought. How about living in New York City, and wanting to raise poultry. Now that is a bummer. I have 4 rooms here and traffic. I bet you have trees and beauty.

They will most likely not charge you or give you a free future rental.
Is there an hour meter on it?

Every time I've rented heavy equipment something goes wrong. I just
fix it myself and move on. I also always rent using my American Express.
This way if it goes bad Amex stops the charges.

Quote:
That made me laugh right out loud! Thanks! I grew up in a city or two and live in the country by choice now. Thanks for reminding me how much I appreciate the trees and beauty.

Quote:
I just paid with cash for a three hour rental. I can see what needs done. I would have taken it apart and tried to fix it, but it would have meant taking off the entire housing and by the time I got it fixed it would have been time for bed only to wake up and take it back in time not to be charged for a whole day in the morning. SO... I will just see if they will not charge me or discount the next rental and try to get it next Saturday.

Buster,

I hope they give you your money back or a free rental. Our last experience with a wood splitter my siblings and spouses were cutting my parents wood and my sister got her finger caught between the log and the blade. Mom and Dad sold their wood stove and bought gas stoves.

jackie

Quote:
That made me laugh right out loud! Thanks! I grew up in a city or two and live in the country by choice now. Thanks for reminding me how much I appreciate the trees and beauty.

big_smile.png
I wouldn't go back to living in the city.

I'd rather drive a few hours to get my shopping done every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom