Video Review of my new Quail Egg Cutters

MicroFarmMom

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 2, 2011
Decided to do a video review of my quail egg cutters, in case any of you have wondered about them!
smile.png
See it here:

http://grubsandloves.blogspot.com/2011/03/quail-egg-cutter-review.html

I like them a lot really - finally we can have scrambled eggs.

Very, very nice! I had been wondering about those. I created a shortcut on my desktop for the site that sells them. I will invest now that I saw your demonstration. Heck, anything to help them out over there in Japan as you stated in your nicely done demonstration.

Love the nail polish (truly, it shows your pizazz) and did not mind being "placed" in your "breastial area mammary region" for the great shot.
wink.png
he he he
You go MicroFarmMom. Super.

I will think of ways to serve those eggs within the shell. Why not poached, then plopped back in a cleaned pretty little shell, (maybe steam the eggshell to temp to sanitize it as per safe handling blah blah) , then a nice garnish that would compliment the egg. Something colorful? In the southwest here it might be some green chili puree or maybe bacon crumble? You could do it with scrambled too. Little quail egg "breakfast shots"
smile.png

A+ shug!

Tonya

Quote:
Hell, I had to watch the video just on that statement right there...
wink.png
Looks like they work really well. I expected shell crumbs in the egg... Bill

Quote:
BWAHAHAHA! Yeah - thanks! They work surprisingly well. I was kinda thinking from the shotty packaging and cost - and then the weight of the scissors that maybe they wouldn't work and I would have just blown half a tank of gas in cash. But alas, they work VERY well.
And thanks on the nailpolish! It's pretty sweet, eh? Got it to do with my daughter on her nails - but hers were too small, and now mama likes them! Go, figure!
And I love the idea of poaching...I may try that and if I do - Ill post a shot!
smile.png

I knew I could lure you in for the view Daddy O! Bill always has nice things to say and he needed to see your quail shell cutter.
wink.png

Keep those videos and blogs coming on the quail. You make it more marketable for the small scale producer. People will want the eggs and the meat!

Thank you for doing this!

Tonya

Quote:
wink.png

lau.gif
........ You and me both......
lau.gif

Ah these boys and their desire to see egg shell cutters....I tell ya.

I thought of another way to use those cute little empty shells. Sure you could try to squeeze the cooked egg in there (poached, scrambled or what have you...) but how about using them placed around the egg or somewhere in the presentation...holding the toppings for your cooked quail egg.
Little half shells full of chopped chives, bacon crumble, cheese.

Still thinking on it.

Also saw another cook blogger create a morning bake out of puff pastry, bacon layed out on it, and then at the last 10 to 20 minutes of baking she cracked quail eggs on it in a nice presentation, then after out of the oven topped as well with tomato or what have you.

Here also you could use the quail egg halves for more toppings as each individual prefers on thier slice...

Tonya

Quote:
wink.png

lau.gif
........ You and me both......
lau.gif

Dang them cutters, getting more popular by the minute I tell ya.
wink.png

Quote:
PERFECT IDEA!!! Im going to try this out and get a shot!
smile.png
Ill post the link in a few days!
smile.png
Keep them coming! And I do hope more people are interested in Quail now. I know that 80% of facebook peeps didn't know what they were - and then were completely FACINATED that their egg are edible! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom