Visitation hours are over!!

Pics

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
She's in sick Bay and they keep trying to break in or out respectively to be with each other. I caught them pecking eachothers beaks. Any tips to try to get her to eat? She wants to eat with the others.... she wi sometimes eat if i hold it up to her... I wet the feed... i mixed feed with yogurt I tried everything I think
20180701_101104.jpg

All the birds in this picture look ill,I would take a vet trip,I remember you had previous sick birds,you should never bring in birds when others have been sick or are sick.Your doing all you cans s fat as trying to get her to eat.

All the birds in this picture look ill,I would take a vet trip,I remember you had previous sick birds,you should never bring in birds when others have been sick or are sick.Your doing all you cans s fat as trying to get her to eat.
She's the sick girl I've been talking about for awhile she's probably the one you're thinking of I took her to the vet and she's on different antibiotics. The orange one is healthy she's eating and behaving normally but I got them from the same place and I started to pick up on that the place I get them doesn't bother to treat them or cull them when there is an illness so :/ they were intended to be eaten well not the babies because they were being sold young but the facilities are just bad in general and I don't think they clean the cages. Those two were brought in together and they are currently separate still from the big one

Back
Top Bottom