Viva Las Vegas!

Don't know if anyone has asked this before, but does anyone know of any gatherings / meet ups / clubs / shows here in the valley? I would love to meet other chicken lovers in Vegas! My friends just don't understand, and I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about raising chickens from locals. This is our first flock. They are quickly approaching laying age, and we expect to have our first eggs by the fall. I research and frequent BYC as often as possible, but nothing beats talking face to face with people that have experience in the same town.

Thanks in advance! Viva Las Vegas!

We got our first eggs!! Of course they waited until we went out of town! So when we got back there were 14 eggs in the corner! Not in the laying box. BUT then my EE layed her first green egg!! SO excited! We just have one more lady that should start laying any time now. Then there are the two polish and one sultan that are next. Of course after that are the 5 three week olds and 2 one week olds to wait on....I promise I'm done now!

Sin city chicks I don't know of any meet ups but I would love to get together with some other chicken owners and talk shop. Maybe meet at a Starbucks or for lunch? I'm in the north west.
Ricki

Sin city chicks I don't know of any meet ups but I would love to get together with some other chicken owners and talk shop. Maybe meet at a Starbucks or for lunch? I'm in the north west.
Ricki

Hey Ricki!

I live pretty much in the north west as well. Not in the farming area though, but in a typical neighborhood. I'd love to arrange a gathering of a few Vegas "peeps" one of these weekends. I am currently in the process of starting a new job, but when I get my schedule worked out and what-not, lets plan something. PM me if you want, and we will keep in touch!
frow.gif

Christy

I'm in the North West (regular neighborhood) too :) Wouldn't mind meeting up and talking shop. I'm pretty new to this myself (our chicks were hatched on 4/3). Coffee or lunch sounds great!

Great! What days are good for everyone? My schedule changes every week. I'm off until Thursday of this week. Ill have to check for next week.
Ricki

Sorry, I just got home from a camping trip, this Friday works for me! Coffee or lunch? Really anything works for me! My only real plans on Friday is to pick up some more chickens to add to my flock :) I'm getting 3 Buff Orpingtons from a friend!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom