Wacky crooked coop

"throwing of hammers"
lau.gif
sounds like my DH
gig.gif

Love your coop so far, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

"throwing of hammers"  :lau  sounds like my DH :gig

Love your coop so far, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

He has never actually built a shed before. Usually he builds furniture and strange props for plays. So trying to figure out how everything goes together has been trying, especially since he crooked it so far. The one top bar needed to be cut at a compound mitre and we only have one ladder, so it was hard to get it held up and measured. It annoyed him some. ;)

Wow very cool.

BTW, I grew up in Mt. Healthy (actually Finneytown but when to MH high). Drove by Mt Healthy Hatchery all the time but had no idea I would one day love me some chickens. You anywhere near there? I hear it's gone down hill since I left. :)

Wow very cool.

BTW, I grew up in Mt. Healthy (actually Finneytown but when to MH high). Drove by Mt Healthy Hatchery all the time but had no idea I would one day love me some chickens. You anywhere near there? I hear it's gone down hill since I left. :)

We are about 40 min from Mt Healthy. I have never been out there. My kids wanted some bantams so I placed an order with My Pet Chicken since the offer sexed bantams. The rest of my chicks are Swedish flower hens from Greenfire Farms. :)

I see you are from Durham. My brother lived down there. It is such a beautiful area and every I met there was terribly nice.

This is my kind of coop! Can't wait to see it finished.
When my boyfriend built my coop he was frustrated because he couldn't keep it square...he'd have a stroke if I asked him to build one like yours.
th.gif

This is my kind of coop! Can't wait to see it finished.
When my boyfriend built my coop he was frustrated because he couldn't keep it square...he'd have a stroke if I asked him to build one like yours.:th

Well, the nice thing about this is that you don't have to have anything be square.

Back
Top Bottom