Waiting list..

Received my order from Metzer's yesterday. Nothing could have prepared me for the size of the Super African. The SA is on the right with a buff goose I got from across the street laying behind it. They were both hatched this past weekend. Even the African I got from Metzer's is only 1/3 the size of the Super Africans. What an amazing difference. Best of all they are all eating well, and very lively. The bird behind the goose from across the street is a duckling.

i got some Toulouse from Metzers on wednesday and lost one due her getting super cold due to the post office and so Metzer is replacing her and is sending a free baby as a traveling companion for the replacement girl free of charge...so once those two are i'll have 11 Toulouse...6 girl, 3 boys, and 2 unsexed(they sent a free baby with the original group to)

here are the 10(now 9 till next week) i got wednesday the 4th...

Last edited:
i got some Toulouse from Metzers on wednesday and lost one due her getting super cold due to the post office and so Metzer is replacing her and is sending a free baby as a traveling companion for the replacement girl free of charge...so once those two are i'll have 11 Toulouse...6 girl, 3 boys, and 2 unsexed(they sent a free baby with the original group to)

here are the 10(now 9 till next week) i got wednesday the 4th...

Did your sexed goslings have bands on their legs? None of mine did. No bands in the box. If they removed them while they were in the box they must have also eaten the bands. No one is certain what happened and they say they are sure they didn't send me straight run.

Did your sexed goslings have bands on their legs? None of mine did. No bands in the box. If they removed them while they were in the box they must have also eaten the bands. No one is certain what happened and they say they are sure they didn't send me straight run.

yes they had green tape on their legs...boys had it on their right leg girls had it on their left leg

your buff and SA should have had yellow tape according to my packing slip....wonder what happened to the tape on your babies legs

This is tooo much my order hopefully ship out on the 16th, .
fl.gif

Loving the pictures.

I'm sorry I haven't posted any updates. My goslings arrived a week ago and they're doing great. My runner ducklings weren't too fond of their new flock mates so they're in a seperate brooder til their the ducklings size. They've been so much fun and they love us so much. One of them is already able to half honk. It's so cute!

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

They couldn't answer that. I am hoping that they didn't give me straight run instead of the sexed goslings I ordered.

there were no pieces of yellow tape in the box or in the hay in the box? i know you said that metzer says theres no way they sent you unsexed but i really makes me wonder as i wiuldnt think they'd eat it

Back
Top Bottom