Want To Hatch With Me?

Mine had a clipped beak when we got her.

She lays large brown eggs daily. I think she may be a production red. Possibly a dark isa brown or red sex link.

I never checked to see what breed she was. She lays big brow eggs also. I had rir and golden comets but she was a color between them. She is doing great at being a mom so I am happy with her.

I never checked to see what breed she was. She lays big brow eggs also. I had rir and golden comets but she was a color between them. She is doing great at being a mom so I am happy with her.

Awesome. I hope mine goes broody. She is in the house till spring. She has plenty of time to sit down and become a mom lol.

Awesome. I hope mine goes broody. She is in the house till spring. She has plenty of time to sit down and become a mom lol.

I was not expecting her to go broody. Two days before she went broody I was making a list of chicks to order. I hope your hen goes broody it has been a great experience. This was my first time with a broody hen and hatching eggs. I hope all goes well for you.

I was not expecting her to go broody. Two days before she went broody I was making a list of chicks to order. I hope your hen goes broody it has been a great experience. This was my first time with a broody hen and hatching eggs. I hope all goes well for you.

Thank you! I hope she or one of my other more broody type girls do. :fl

Back
Top Bottom