Sponsored Post Want to treat your chicken to something tasty?

Great story! I dont think alot of people can grasp the idea of a chicken as a pet. When i tell people they make "chicken diaper" the looks i get are worth a million bucks. We have only had our chicken since mid march and i can already see personalities. I agree that watching chicken in the pen or backyard is better than any TV shows. Thanks for the story!

Ha ha! It's so true about the chicken diaper! I'm too cheap to buy one, so I always pester my crafty friends to make me one- They give me the strangest looks, and back away slowly...

I'm very impressed with the story of Happy Hen Treats, although I have never bought them- I get live mealworms from a local pet store, though I KNOW Happy Hen Treats are a way better value! (30 live mealworms- $3) (10 oz pack of Hen Treats- about $15).

My chickens also go crazy for raisins and peanuts, so I've considered making 'trail-mix' for them! That could be Happy Hen Treats next flavor!
Great story! I dont think alot of people can grasp the idea of a chicken as a pet. When i tell people they make "chicken diaper" the looks i get are worth a million bucks. We have only had our chicken since mid march and i can already see personalities. I agree that watching chicken in the pen or backyard is better than any TV shows. Thanks for the story!

This is so cool to read about! I actually have these particular meal worms! My chicks are just over 5 weeks, and have gone CRAZY over blueberries, grapes and corn, but could care less about meal worms! Maybe they just haven't figured it out yet?

Back
Top Bottom