wanted blue copper maran hatching eggs and lavender hatching eggs maran

Ok, I have posted a link to your thread in the Lavender Marans discussion thread and the Marans discussion thread, I hope this helps
smile.png
Ty I hope so too I really want some of these beautiful birds even build them a new coop for when I find some.

I have Blue Coppers (Black Copper x 3 Blue Copper hens) I also have Lavender Copper marans. I am not able to sell hatching eggs or chicks yet, they are still waiting to see enough sun between snows to start laying well. The Lavender Copper are a PROJECT pen and still need work. Egg color, type, are the major things. I am going to be crossing some pullets with my Black Copper again to try to improve those things, but it will be a month or more before I can get my pens sorted. I might could sell a pair..... maybe a trio..... I would have to double check and see what I have for sure.

I have Blue Coppers (Black Copper x 3 Blue Copper hens) I also have Lavender Copper marans. I am not able to sell hatching eggs or chicks yet, they are still waiting to see enough sun between snows to start laying well. The Lavender Copper are a PROJECT pen and still need work. Egg color, type, are the major things. I am going to be crossing some pullets with my Black Copper again to try to improve those things, but it will be a month or more before I can get my pens sorted. I might could sell a pair..... maybe a trio..... I would have to double check and see what I have for sure.
Let me know when you can. No hurry I have black copper and some blue coming I hope the lavenders are what I still need. Keep in touch as things thaw out and sort out for you

I have a dozen blue copper Marans (and a dozen Isbar) hatching eggs I can ship Monday 3/2/15. Splash copper Marans cockerel over blue copper and black copper hens. $3/egg on the Marans ($4/egg Isbar). Buyer pays shipping, choice of single or double box Priority or Express Mail.
not familar with isbar is that short for something. I am interested my area is in AZ zip is 86409 to figure out shipping

I have a limited supply of lavender Maran hatching eggs available. These are from DRimppy and Papa Brooder's lines. I do get some blacks but have been getting mostly lavenders. PM with questions.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom