Wanted - day old chicks in the following breeds

CarolJ

Dogwood Trace Farm
8 Years
Jun 3, 2011
Middle Tennessee
I would like day-old chicks (or young pullets) in the following breeds - one or two of each:

Black Copper Maran
True Araucana
True Ameraucana
Olive Egger

I already have several Easter Eggers - so I only want the true Araucanas and Ameraucanas - any color. Full size - no bantams. Because of limited space currently, I can only have pullets. I need them anytime after August 8th. I hope to have space to add a rooster next year.

My pullets have been laying for a while. My roos are younger, but have started crowing. So now I need to build another coop and run, to get them together:) Hopefully later this month , then I will be checking fertility. My girls were selected from a group of chicks I bought, they are the prettiest colors, light with nice markings. The roos came from eggs I bought locally, they were all lovely blue colored. Plus I have white Ameraucaunas growing out.Just send me a pm when you are ready . My bators are almost always on.
gig.gif

I have pure black ameraucana and blue birchen marans. I also have olive eggers crossed between my blue birchen marans and ameraucana. Thery lay a real dark olive egg. My website is www.malapinefarm.com if you like to visit it.Thanks.
Steve

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom