WANTED: Eggs/chicks, seeking several breeds near Chattanooga (or shipped!)

PinkLadyLVT

Chirping
Apr 22, 2020
Chattanooga, TN/North Georgia
WANTED: Eggs or 7-14 day old female chicks of the following: silver laced sebright, porcelain d’uccle bantam, and lavender frizzle cochin bantam. Also looking for a male sapphire gem chick. Located in Northern GA near Chattanooga. Willing to meet up to an hour away or pay shipping.

I just got some from Meyer's IDK if they will have the breeds you want, but if you call the day before or as son as any hatcheries open is best. I ordered last min. At Meyer's yesterday, and got 5 female chicks, frizzle, BO, Welsummer, SS, and a meal maker, the rest is packing peanuts to lower shipping costs. (11)

I just got some from Meyer's IDK if they will have the breeds you want, but if you call the day before or as son as any hatcheries open is best. I ordered last min. At Meyer's yesterday, and got 5 female chicks, frizzle, BO, Welsummer, SS, and a meal maker, the rest is packing peanuts to lower shipping costs. (11)
I did check them as that’s where my Saxony ducks came from. They don’t have these breeds. :-(

Back
Top Bottom