WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
helmstead I bought Thornless Blackberry plants from Kate and they were well packaged with fast shipping and were SUPER nice plants.

Updated today, up to post #121...

KEEP THE KUDOS COMING! I know that there are more people out there that are selling eggs/chicks that have not been mentioned here yet...
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I bought some eggs from (Mistar-Ranch) AKA Dianna
She is a very nice lady and a wonderful person to buy from.
I think I am getting the best hatch rate ever from her eggs!
She shipped them to me super fast!! I hope I get the opportunity to do business with her again and often!
I would HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for eggs to check out her website and give her eggs a look!!

I just set eggs in the 'bator from Mergmet (Margaret; www.endlessfarm.net).
yippiechickie.gif
All eggs arrived in good shape; Margaret has been great to deal with.

I haven't received eggs from anyone else here on BYC (yet; I'm on a couple of lists and am picking some eggs up this weekend) but I have sold a lot of eggs here and everyone I have dealt with here is WONDERFUL!!

Crunchie... I can click on the link in your post and go to your website, but if you try to click the link under your avatar it says it's not found. I think it might be missing the last "/"...
smile.png

You have some beautiful babies!

Mrs. AK, I fixed it!! I had an extra ".com" at th end...whoops!

Thank you for the compliment--I do love those chickens--I think I might even be converting my non-chicken husband. We were out at the coops the other day and he pointed at my blue Ameraucana hens and said, "I really like these chickens. They're pretty!"
lol.png
He'll be a chicken man one day, if I have anything to do with it!

Thanks a bunch for organizing this thread. What a wonderful resource!

My pleasure, though not entirely without ulterior motives...
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom