WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
This is about Florida Chick and her awesome Cochins!
Awesome packaging, (and they traveled from Florida to Ohio!) and the best hatch rate we have had to date hatching our own eggs!
We got a dozen plus extras and have 12 live, gorgeous, fluffy, friendly, fuzzy butts!
Not to mention the awesome feathering on their legs ALREADY!
clap.gif

Would buy from again in a minute when we need some, very happy with!
Thank you Fl-CHICK!
woot.gif

Angela

I ordered 2 dozen frizzle cochin eggs from Frizzledhen. They arrived today, super-fast shipping, great packaging and extras. She is very nice and communication was great, I would definately buy from her again. Thanks Gayle:)

OK folks - the list at the beginning of this thread has been updated to the previous post... we're still adding new people to the list every day!

Happy hatching everyone!!!
big_smile.png

Got my very first shipped eggs!!!! I got a little over zealous when ordering. Ended up ordering from 4 different members!!!!

Well, ALL the eggs made it safe and sound, thanks to the wonderful and caring way they were all packed. Here's what I got..............

danrut101 (Danny) Silkies and Ameracanas, great packing, super nice guy to deal with, sent so many extras that I had to get a second bator!!!!! (I needed an excuse to get one anyways, lol)
Danny also has a 100% positive rating on Ebay with really super comments!!!!!!

Kentuckysilkies (Tom) Silkies, great guy to deal with, excellent packing, many extras (thanks, Tom)

hinkjc (Jody) Silkies, Super to deal with, great packing, extras (thanks Jody)

Hope0491 (Lacey) Awesome packing, very helpful with questions, sent extras (thanks again Lacey)

Very happy with all the purchases, I will update with results!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much!!!!!

Sue

I recently got 4 ducks and 3 silkies from Jkcove08 She was wonderful to deal with was willing to meet us half way and the birds are all healthy beautiful and doing great! We couldn't be happier and will get birds from her again. Eggs too if I ever get an incubator!
smile.png

Melissa

Jean (Pips & Peeps)

I got Seb eggs. Great packing and communication. She went out in middle of night to check if there was one more egg. I am so hoping to hatch these.

Poohevans

I got 2 dozen lovely Cobb eggs. Beautiful packing job for the long journey. Sent 30 eggs and only one with a crack. Can't wait for hatch.

Last edited:
To Frizzledhen (Gayle):

A HUGE thank you for the little frizzles, the eggs and the input/information!!! You have WONDERFUL birds and are a great person to do business with. I look forward to doing business with you in the future
big_smile.png
The little cochins we got from you are doing great, they have settled right in to their brooder. My DH wasn't originally a fan of the cochin style chicken when I showed him pictures, but now that he has met those little banties in person, he is just tickled pink about how sweet and docile they are. He picked the little black one up and she sat right in his arms and settled right down to snuggle! He is SOLD!
lau.gif
No more arguements on what kind of chickies I get
wink.png
He loves the little buggers
big_smile.png
love.gif

I'm tellin you folks, if you ever get a chance to make round way of this part of Michigan and catch up with Gayle at a swap meet or something, do it! She is a wonderful person to deal with and her birds are so well taken care of! I give her two thumbs up!
ya.gif

Got my eggs today from jab91864 (Julie) !!!! All arrived safe and sound!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
I should have taken a pic, they were so neatly and safely packaged! Opening each one felt like surgery...
lol.png
I don't know much about candling... but all looked good and there were no cracks or anything. I am so excited! The D'uccle eggs are so small and cute
smile.png
I hope I get a good hatch! I will definitely do business again! A real pleasure and communication A+!

Thank you Julie!!! I will let you know how the hatch goes
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom