WANTED: RIR rooster SC

SGM

Songster
11 Years
Aug 18, 2008
Easley, SC
I am on the search for a RIR rooster to breed sex-link chicks from. I have a Cuckoo Marans rooster (utility quality) who I could trade if someone is interested. Must be breeding age and not aggressive.

Yeah they're everywhere usually. Shoot last year I gave a bunch away when I'd had strait run chicks. Well I sold my RIRs over the winter and now need a roo. LOL Just my luck.
tongue.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=154875

You
may think I'm crazy but I travel a lot, I will be in Columbia, SC in the next couple of weeks. I may actually be near you Monday night traveling from Kingspor, Tn to Augusta , GA; according to mapquest looks like you are right on the way. Look at the link I provided and let me know what you thinkl. The pictures are about a week old. I could bring one to you if you would like.

Thanks but I'd like to find one either being given away or trade for. I give away tons of roosters each year so I'd like to find one someone just wants to get rid of or dirt cheap. Thanks for the offer, that's really nice of you! I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom