Wanted - Unique, Great Laying Chicken Breed

I have some unusual birds including lavendar orpingtons and lavendar Ameraucanas. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Hopefully in the fall We'll have some creambar leghorns!
I love your eggs! They turn out great for us!

Besides orps and Americaunas (which are BEAUTIFUL, by the way), what do ya got?

Ok I have you hooked up with some super blue egg layers, just saw this LOL. I have Blue Barred Rocks too, not going to find those just anywhere..... and yes I will fill your bator if you are not careful! I have some Black Ameraucanas, Blue and Black Copper Marans,Olive Eggers and Easter Eggers that would be Lavender Splits. I just think of those as normal.... haha... when you asked I didn't think of them as rare. If you want the Blue Barred Rocks let me know and I will toss in what ever else I can. The rocks I can do a doz of the other just ask if there is something else you want more of.

Ok I have you hooked up with some super blue egg layers, just saw this LOL. I have Blue Barred Rocks too, not going to find those just anywhere..... and yes I will fill your bator if you are not careful! I have some Black Ameraucanas, Blue and Black Copper Marans,Olive Eggers and Easter Eggers that would be Lavender Splits. I just think of those as normal.... haha... when you asked I didn't think of them as rare. If you want the Blue Barred Rocks let me know and I will toss in what ever else I can. The rocks I can do a doz of the other just ask if there is something else you want more of.
Blue Barred Rocks? Never heard of 'em! Sure! how about a few of those, too! Sounds pretty unique to me.

And I have two 'bators now, so I have to justify the second one somehow
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Blue Barred Rocks? Never heard of 'em! Sure! how about a few of those, too! Sounds pretty unique to me.

And I have two 'bators now, so I have to justify the second one somehow
big_smile.png
I'm working on those (blue barred) too :) They are sex links! I love that feature of them too. I'm using my blue orpington roo and my barred rock hens..The boys will be barred (blue or black) and the hens will be solid (blue or black) I believe that is how it works.

How are you making blue barred?

I am planning to order some lavender ameracaunas soon
wink.png
I want to make some of those super blue egg layers too lol

Quote: I have a reg Barred Rock Roo over 4 Blue Barred Rock pullets. No out crossing, just rocks. I got them originally from my Blue Rock Hens. Mine are not sex linked and the roos would carry the correct barring to breed true. You should get 50/50 at hatch.... I just hatched a batch and only got one black chick the other 7 were blue.

You don't need lavender Ameraucanas to make the cross, just a blue egg gene roo. The cross would work both ways, I just don't have a WL roo right now and all my Ameraucana pullets are busy LOL

I love your eggs! They turn out great for us!

Besides orps and Americaunas (which are BEAUTIFUL, by the way), what do ya got?
http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/what-do-we-sell.php

is our current list and also please include speckled sussex!!! If you cannot see this, please pm me and I'll attach a name by name list..... Thank you for the lovely compliment. We'd love to help you again!

PS Now we also have buff silkies! Have a blessed day. Nancy

Are the blacks and lemons 100% English?
The Blacks are from Jody Hinkle, so they are part British and part American I think. The Lemons are from GreenFireFarms. My Lemons are going to a new home on Saturday, so if you would like some eggs I need to know. As I already have an order from them. I am keeping my black so no hurry on them.

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom