Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hi!! Im Amy in Tacoma. I have a couple of chickens Id like to trade. I have 2 easter eggers thats laying brown eggs
hmm.png
and a lavender orpington thats not laying yet but close to it. Id like to trade for a barnevelders, a oliver eggers or a blue eggers (like a real blue wheaten/ wheaten americana or cream legbar) My chickens were all hand raised and are very tame ment for laying or pet. I am hoping that someone out there has nice tame young hens to trade me.
Even though the easter eggers I have are laying brown they are very pretty, very tame and prolific I get 1 egg a day from them. In the pic the ones in the middle are the ones I wanna trade. My brother also makes chicken nipple buckets so we can trade with those too.
celebrate.gif

Also my direct email is [email protected]

Thanks!!

Hello beautiful!!

Really enjoyed our quick (3 hour) visit the other week!! Can't wait to come see the finished product of all your hard Labor!! Miss ya Mama!!

frow.gif

We had so much fun with you two !!!!
Funny how time can fly, huh ???????????????
HOUSE UPDATE:

We have passed our plumbing inspection (YIPPEE A REAL FLUSH TERLET !!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
)
We have about 30 more minutes electrical work to do and that will be DONE, including the 200-amp service that was inspected & buried this morning........
celebrate.gif

AND NOW it is time to get the drywall/insulation/paint guy out here first of next week to get that stuff done !!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

THIS part of the build is going really really fast.................
ya.gif

(waves weakly)

I was all ready for it to be an early damp fall, and then somebody hit the reset button and it's hot again.

We had temps to 98 degrees here 2 days ago...........at 6 PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking desperately for something.anything...............to fill with water & soak !

Not a kiddie play pool for sale this late in summer.......................next year I will have a big stock tank !
lau.gif

for those who may remember this guy.

Saturday several of his "chicken buddies" threw him a surprise birthday party at his farm.

Beginning with a parade down the road complete with a marching Kazoo band.

There were about 25 peeps who were able to make it. A great time was had by all.

CR was Totally surprised by all of this. It seemed a rather rare occasion where CR had very little to say in the beginning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frow.gif

(waves weakly)

I was all ready for it to be an early damp fall, and then somebody hit the reset button and it's hot again.
Since they're finally painting this week, I'm happy it stopped raining. The painting is going well. I came out this morning to discover that the trim color was wrong, but they'd only done one small window, and were able to return the wrong paint, so it's all good. I wanted black cherry not black grape color.

Hey there!

My name is Brian and I live in Edmonds, WA. We currently have two hens...had to get rid of one for bullying reasons...but we are allowed to have 3 in the city of Edmonds. I recently contacted a member of the city council about raising the number of hens allowed to 5. I attended a council committee meeting, and was told that before it is brought to the actual council I need to get 15 to 20 (or more) other urban chicken farms in the city of Edmonds to join me in this "fight."

The city officials are pretty set against raising the number of chickens, and from what I gather, the original fight to even allow chickens was pretty bad. I don't understand why in a city that allows people to have 5 dogs per household, wouldn't allow just as many hens.

If you live in the city of Edmonds, shoot me an e-mail. I would love to get in contact with you and figure out how to get more people involved in this.

Thanks!

Brian
[email protected]

CR said thanks and he missed ya at his party ! !

ATTENTION: You did see my post that we will have flush terlets SOON, right ?
Like maybe in a day or 2.....Enstein is on the job !!!!!
That means we can then have the Bar-Be-Que "House Warming"...which means you rock the flock sister !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif

Will cook, you play the tunes !

Back
Top Bottom