Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I hang out on Sufficient Self a lot so the basic setup and workings are familiar to me already.

One of my game forums went to this forum software years ago. It was a debacle. They lost user data then found it again weeks later but anyone who made an account to post during that time lost access to the old one.

The BYC transfer seems to be pretty smooth

I do the garden site although he has given us many more control to my notion

I had to reset my password by contacting admin and I imagine they were so busy that I just got on today after verifying my identity by describing my PMs which I had not committed to memory but at least I was able to give sufficient detail to prove that I am who I said I was, lol. I was also wondering how this group could have gone so quiet until the formatting changed but then I could not log in. My phone remembers my passwords for me but it did not recognize the site and apparently I forgot mine.

Hey there we do have members close to you but the rest of us don't really care what part we are happy to have all of Washington join us.. Tell us about your birds, yourself anything you want

I guess I did forget to tell you anything useful, huh? I have a small flock so far as I'm just getting started with chickens this year. Just four pullets right now, 10 weeks old: 1 dark brahma (my avatar picture), 1 easter egger, 1 barnevelder, and 1 black wyandotte. They are having fun exploring the great outdoors now that it's finally stopped raining here (sort of).

I haven't had the heart to tell my husband yet that I already think I might need more birds. There were some ducks at Wilco last week that were awful cute!

And my broody Jersey Giant has allowed yet another chick to be killed. This was her third chance with a chick. She just isn't assertive enough to keep her chicks protected. :barnie

Sound like when I gave a three some to my one she let them all get killed have not tried with another

I guess I did forget to tell you anything useful, huh? I have a small flock so far as I'm just getting started with chickens this year. Just four pullets right now, 10 weeks old: 1 dark brahma (my avatar picture), 1 easter egger, 1 barnevelder, and 1 black wyandotte. They are having fun exploring the great outdoors now that it's finally stopped raining here (sort of).

I haven't had the heart to tell my husband yet that I already think I might need more birds. There were some ducks at Wilco last week that were awful cute!

isn't that just the pit's they are all cute as small now I have three coops 25 to 30 birds in all

Back
Top Bottom