Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote:
They made a lot of the stores leave, including the kid's haircut place. There was a lady there that could cut my youngest son's hair without him going into a complete meltdown. We are so sad they are gone. But, they weren't upscale enough for what the new owners wanted. From what we've been told, the stores that are going in are stores that you would find in Bellevue.

Nah. We can get outta the house any day by 8:30 easily enough...we do it every Sunday! They're good kids. I say go get dressed and get your shoes and jackets and give them 15 minutes...ready to go! I'm already packing snacks for them...we usually eat lunch at 11:30 so they'll be starving by the time we get there if I don't :)
Sweet!!!

Nah. We can get outta the house any day by 8:30 easily enough...we do it every Sunday! They're good kids. I say go get dressed and get your shoes and jackets and give them 15 minutes...ready to go! I'm already packing snacks for them...we usually eat lunch at 11:30 so they'll be starving by the time we get there if I don't :)

That's awesome. My oldest son and daughter are like that, but not my youngest son. He's quite the challenge to get ready to go. And, I know it's not just us, because he does the same thing for his teachers.

I just wanted to give a, "shout out" to some of the chickens I use to have over the years.

Banvelders were very good to me.

And last but not least!

I know I am completely out of line, although sometimes it's the memories!!!

That's one beautiful looking pullet.
what kind is it?
Mike
cool.png
It is a Black Australorp. It came out with that kind of attitude. I hope it is a pullet, but as tough as it looks I will keep it even if it is a rooster.

Quote:
I just got some yesterday. I SWEAR the combs of my molting girls are already more red today! I really hope to see more eggs soon!

I was noticing that Drama's face was redder than usual today, but still, no egg. I think letting Blackie and Latte move into their quarters has messed the big girls laying up. Blackie and Latte sleep in the nest boxes trying to hide from the big girls, and the big girls don't like it.

I have a few little BCM boys with pretty red combs, too! Unfortunately, I don't foresee any eggs outa them. Boo.

Back
Top Bottom