Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hopefully this will not get taken down. I did not mean to say that my chickens were for sale, that was my mistake. To my BYC peepers my flock is FREE!!!!!
I have a basic list of which ones I would like to keep but if you come and see one that you just have to have that will be fine too. I need these girls to go to new homes ASAP, but the soonest that I am availible is next week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Perferably between 9 and 2 but if later works for you just let me know and I will work it out.

The girls and boys that need homes are........

Boys;
  1. E.E.- Rooster, Hatchery stock
  2. Barn Yard Mix RIR
  3. E.E.- Cockerel, Hatchery stock, Hatched Jan 2nd 13

Hens;
  1. Five Bantam Black Cochins-
  2. One Bantam Blue Cochins-
  3. Two Black Copper Marans- From CR (Pending home)
  4. Two Blue Andelusions-
  5. Brown Leghorn-
  6. Buff Orphington-
  7. White E.E.- (Pending Home)
  8. Black Australorp-
  9. Silver Laced Cochin- (Pending Home)
  10. Dark Red pullet?- This Girl, I have no clue what she is. Got her as a chick (a group of them). She was yellow but as she grew became red. Now she is a Dark deep red color with black on the tips of her tail and black in her wings. If you have any idea what she could be I would love to hear what you think.

16 wk old Pullets;
  1. Four E.E.s- Hatchery stock
  2. Four White Leghorns- Hatchery Stock
  3. One Black with white spots Barn Mix-

If you want pictures of any of them, PM me with your phone number or email and I can send them to ya. My computer is being a pain in the *** right now and will not let me load any pics.

Thanks Sarah

I finally had time to take a picture of my chicks! In this one there are BBS, Chocolate and Jubilee Orpington chicks!

Here is one of the Jubilees.

wee.gif
love.gif

[COLOR=FF0000]FREE,FREE,FREE[/COLOR]

I have a Black Australorp that just went broody. she just turned two in March. She  was broody last August and turned out to be a very good mom. I don't remember how many chicks she had because I had three moms with chicks at the same time. she is a very calm girl. I really don't want to get rid of her but I do need to down size. I know in the past some people have been looking for a broody hen.

If interested you can PM me

It's a good thing I'm so far from Woodinville or I'd take her, and I really need not to take on any more new fowl for a month or so. Let me recommend the whole idea of Australorps as broodies, and as good all-around chickens to have.

When I have my laying flock together I'm going with Australorps as the brown egg laying breed.

If there was a pool going about when I was going to hit the wall, let it be said that it was Monday, April 22, 2013, at 7:54pm PDT, while I was scrubbing the mega-stinky dry dog urine off the floor of the hallway bathroom. I haven't been in the house enough to have noticed it, ugh.

And, for something more enlightening: this is one of the flatter bits of the place where I live, for reference:

Last edited:
There was a Silkie on Champion row, don't know if I got a picture of it (It was not a Frizzle). here's what I have access to on this computer, note since it was a dual show if the bird is only listed once it was probably a dual champion and not sure what it took in other show.

Red Card:

Champ AOSB - White Ameracauna Cock - Bridget Riddle

Res AOSB- Black Sumatra Pullet - Don Montgomery

Reserve Continental- Bearded Buff Laced Polish Hen - Sherry Parker

Champion Mediterranean (Reserve Large Fowl) - White Faced Black Spanish Cock- Bridget Riddle

Reserve Mediterranean - Single Comb Light Brown Leghorn Cock - Don Montgomery

Champion English - Dark Cornish Cock - Ed Smith

Reserve English - Black Australorp Cock - Kevin Noorlander

Champion Asiatic - Black Cochin Pullet - Bob Anderson

Reserve Asiatic - Black Langshan Pullet - Sherry Parker

Champion American - Blue Jersey Giant Hen - Ed Smith

Reserve American - Barred Plymouth Rock Cockerel - Danae Miller

Champion American (Yellow Card Show) - Black Jersey Giant Hen - Sher Jennings

Guess I didn't have as many as I thought. Anyway there's what I have.
Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom