Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

CL, they worked on the site last night and as usual changes were made but no advance warning or a heads up on what was changed. Their IT is krap. Oh well, we'll figure it out, or at least one of us will and inform the rest of us.

wow, this is irritating !
"Buttah" zuchinni:

Zuchinni "Butah" is yellow fruit ! EASY to see ! No more hunting for zuchinni ! And Butah has been outside in all the rain and is still happy & making zuchinnis ! A good pick for this area !

Finally !

House all painted in the background, and you see the Mother's Day Water Tanks...ha ha ha, what a Mother's Day gift !

CL, they worked on the site last night and as usual changes were made but no advance warning or a heads up on what was changed. Their IT is krap. Oh well, we'll figure it out, or at least one of us will and inform the rest of us.
What I just figured out is it is just Sloooooooooooooooooooow...waite til the pics are loaded, then click the size box, then click submit.
I was going too fast.

Peppers in the green house are, a row of Anchos, a row of red cheese and 4 jalapenos in the 3-ten foot boxes.

I have a pair (pullet and cockerel) of Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas ready for a new home. There were broody raised by two of my Silkies who have declared that their work is DONE. The Ameraucanas are 10 weeks old and came from beautiful blue green eggs from a local breeder known to many here on BYC. I'd like the pullet and cockerel to go together. PM me if interested. The pair will go "cheep" to BYCers. If I don't hear from anyone soon they'll go on Craigslist, but I wanted to offer them to BYC friends first! I realize there are two pullets pictured, but one has already been promised for a little boys birthday next week. His family have a small backyard flock, but he wanted "his own" chicken. If you respond to me quickly, you'll get your pick of pullet. I'm in Tacoma/University Place. Willing to drive a bit to meet if needed.
Two pullets -

Both pullets and the cockerel

The beautiful eggs they were hatched from. I did not enhance these. The photo was taken while they sat on the kitchen table underneath the skylight.

Last edited:
On the BYC Home page, is a carousel that rotates through various subjects.
There is a new one there entitled "Chickens in the Garden" and features a picture of mine, my Blue Copper marans in my garden, from 2 years ago.........I commented that it was my photo but I didn't mind the author had used it, that I was almost flattered & that I had many more such photos if she wanted to use any and a few tips how I range my birds in my garden.
The post was deleted !
yet my photo is still there being used...I am miffed, should I be mad about this ???????
Kinda seems almost rude to me...?
What did I DO WRONG ??????????
idunno.gif

These are some of the photos:
This first photo is the one that is on the carousel...

I sent a PM to the BYC mod in charge of the article...asking what I did wrong to have my comment deleted from the bottom of the article...weird.
idunno.gif

I have a pair (pullet and cockerel) of Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas ready for a new home. There were broody raised by two of my Silkies who have declared that their work is DONE. The Ameraucanas are 10 weeks old and came from beautiful blue green eggs from a local breeder known to many here on BYC. I'd like the pullet and cockerel to go together. PM me if interested. The pair will go "cheep" to BYCers. If I don't hear from anyone soon they'll go on Craigslist, but I wanted to offer them to BYC friends first! I realize there are two pullets pictured, but one has already been promised for a little boys birthday next week. His family have a small backyard flock, but he wanted "his own" chicken. If you respond to me quickly, you'll get your pick of pullet. I'm in Tacoma/University Place. Willing to drive a bit to meet if needed.
Two pullets -

Both pullets and the cockerel

The beautiful eggs they were hatched from. I did not enhance these. The photo was taken while they sat on the kitchen table underneath the skylight.
Beautiful eggs !

Back
Top Bottom