Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I just joined and wanted to say HI!! I live in Kitsap county and want to get chicks soon. anyone know some good places to purchase some? I only want 4-5 total and would love to get some different breeds

Hi there!
welcome-byc.gif

I will have chicks next week, but I'm quite a distance from you. There are a lot of folk on here, I'm sure you will get lots of offers.

wee.gif
wee.gif

WHOOHOO, I'M BACK
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
Hi Mikey! Glad to see the computer is no worse for it's troubles. I had one of those things, a worm or something; it took forever to find it and get rid of it. I'm glad yours was no worse than spending all that time for re-installs.

Now himself is rewiring the whole house for a faster network. He spent most of the weekend in the attic until it got to about 120 degrees then he quit for the day. I think it's almost finished (although if the truth be known, I don't see any speed increase).

ChickieLady

Himself put the ducklings out on the weekend, and they took to the water like they'd known it all their lives. They are so happy outside, eating bugs and grasses. And I know you thought they were all chocolate, well, only two look like being dark all the rest are light (just what we wanted).

:welcome to all the new people and hope you have a great time!

I have not been around much since projects claim most of my time. (patio/deck/yard/garden/pens etc)

Just a heads up! I have a few babies left for sale.

2 started Splash colored project Ameracuana unknown sex (3-4 months old)
4 project Ameracuana chicks at age 2 months
and my last hatch will be in 2 to 3 weeks of Ameracuana, EE's and some other random breeds I'm hatching :)
(staggered hatch so some in 2 weeks and some eggs just going in)

Photo is from a hatch 3-4 months ago to give idea of colors of my EE's and my BBS Ameracuana's Ignore the 2 quackers :)

PM me if anyone is interested!

Question for y'all... Does anyone know who this http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/grd/3867614614.html might be?

God Bless,
Me and a few others have flagged her ad. So hopefully it gets taken off. I responded to her ad with a few words about taking advantage of people and false advertising. Because we all know that Olive Eggers are not rare. Lol! I also said something about her practices giving honest breeders a bad rap. I was a little ticked that people like that think they can take advantage of less knowledgeable people. I think everyone wanting to get chickens should do their homework, but that doesn't always happen. Or they don't know where to look or who to talk to. It's irresponsible of her. Just MHO.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom