Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hey everyone - looking for a new home for my last 5 month old rooster. He is a mix of Ameraucana/Leghorn rooster over Red Star or Black Star hens (could have been either). He is nice to his ladies and out of the 13 eggs I set in the incubator I had 100% fertility - also isn't people aggressive at all. Has a pea comb so he should carry the blue egg gene (his hatch mate sister did from the same parentage and with pea comb).

I live in North Shoreline area (just north of Seattle, WA). Free to a good home with some single ladies where he can be his normal rooster self.

This young man is still looking for some single ladies! Hoping to find him a new home, he is a good Rooster and the girlfriend wont let me process him because of that, she has gotten kind of attached.

I have some nice French Black Copper Marans pullets at point of lay that need to go. I'd like 15 per hen if anyone wants one or too. I'm taking them to the auction if not. They are my culls so don't have a lot of color but they came.from nice dark eggs d should lay really nice ark eggs.

The reason they need to go is I'm getting a new dog and there area will be her a until she gets use to all of us. I hope.she will keep our chicken killing down. We have lost 6 hens in the past week to a racoon I think. I can't keep this up poor hens and don't even mention the cost of them. I've lost English Orpington hens and cream Legbar hens and my Black Copper. My husband.who just call them out of her says he's tired of cleaning up what's left and he feels bad too. He has heart.

Just starting with them it took me forever to find some. Now I hear second hand from my buddy Jim (after I got some of course)there's another guy here in Battle Ground that has some really good ones but doesn't show, that isn't your friend Monte is it? Wish I had the Battle Ground guys info.

Take it easy!
Monte is Monte Bowen, in Kansas.

HI! We were on the road. I can't type very well in the truck.

Sorry to hear about your allergy. You started naming off stuff and I almost went "Mom is that you?" But she doesn't have quite so many issues. I know it's tough living with those things.

Is the house all the way done?
So far as I have tested myself:
I am allergic to chicken eggs, and not chicken meat (PHEW !!!!
big_smile.png
)
So, I am very happy about that !
House is deep in sheetrock land right now...and so far, it looks absolutely fantastic !
ya.gif

I have dermatographic skin, have had it all my life. They told me I could take antihystamines daily but I prefer not to. Sure it gets annoying when everyone asks whats wrong, who hit/scratched/strangled me, but now I have fun with it by doing skin writing.
I also was born without my intestines connected to my duodenum so I have loads of internal issues but it's all good. Such is life, we all have our quirks
One of my first "Issues" I had to see a Dermatologist about, was diagnosed as "Dermagrafica"......yes it was fun in the sense that you can "Write" anything on my skin even with your finger, and it will welt up, raised and angry !
Of course the not so fun part was the waist of my pants, the elastic of underwear, the brushing of teeth, the combing of my hair, all would raise welts, including wind on my skin !
Yeah...I am weird too !
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom