Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

New to the BYC, and glad there is a thread here for locals! I am in Roy. My question is regarding co-ops. I have read in some threads about co-ops but don't really know what they are about. Are there any in Pierce/North Thurston county and what are they all about?!
I have friends that belong to a co-op in the Shelton-Gig Harbor area, but all co-ops can be different, some about saving seeds, some about vegetables, and so on. You need to be specific as to what kind of co-op you are after.
And I am sure there will be more than a few that can help you here and welcome to BYC !!
welcome-byc.gif

push the quote button under the person's post you are trying to answer, then type your answer beneath the enclosed post.
Otherwise we do not know who you are speaking to specifically, and if you quote, the person can be notified by e-mail that someone has responded to their post.
And welcome to BYC !
and here I thought it was REPLY.. who changed the rules? LOL

I have just got enough posts - I think - to be able to reach out to others in my area. I live in Vancouver and am looking for some fertile eggs - preferably close to hatching that I could purchase and put under my broody hen. Any suggestions? I have looked at Craiglist but nothing there. Live in an urban area so don't know any farmers. Any help would be appreciated.

I have just got enough posts - I think - to be able to reach out to others in my area. I live in Vancouver and am looking for some fertile eggs - preferably close to hatching that I could purchase and put under my broody hen. Any suggestions? I have looked at Craiglist but nothing there. Live in an urban area so don't know any farmers. Any help would be appreciated.
Since you are so close to Oregon maybe you would have luck posting on an Oregon thread?

Too bad you aren't further north
hmm.png
. I have fertile eggs now that I am dying to see what colors I get out of them(new rooster). I would hatch right now myself but I am going on vacation on Nov 2 so not the best time right now.

Hope you find some fertile eggs! You should be able to, as previously mentioned you might try the Oregon thread.

Back
Top Bottom