Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Ok well if I'm successful at these delewares I'm try to hatch..I plan on breeding them this summer so I'll have chicks this early summer to sell. .

Remember when you buy from local breeders. ..usally it's hatch run..unless you find some to sell sexlinks..
So hatch run will mean you will have some roosters to cull...
I think Enumclaw auctions off chickens.. so you could take your extras there to get rid of them.
The best and only SOP Delawares are coming from a breeder in SoCal...

Eeeeeewwwww! But very cool and interesting! Have you ever wormed yourself?
1f61c.png
I have! LOL
Yes
And all my animals~

Yes! Because it's just a fact of life but people don't like to hear that!
1f60a.png
PEOPLE do not want to say the word Cock as if it is some nasty filthy word...Not so, what is filthy is their minds !!!

A Cock is a, full grown, over 1 year old poultry Fowl...MALE....Guinea, Quail, Chicken, Pea Fowl, or Chucker......................one that is 1 yr of age and male is a cock...as is a male Robin, Chickadee or any other song bird.
lau.gif

How about Cocker Spaniel, Cokapoo ? A Cocktail ?
How about a cockapoo and a cocker spaniel walk into a cocktail bar......and order a cocktail where they listened to Joe Cocker on the juck box played by a cockatoo named Larry.

lau.gif

The name of a Farm animal (Ram, Bull, Cock, Hen, Pullet, Swan, Keet, etc etc etc..............is not a DIRTY WORD these are necessary words to describe an animal...............and cannot be removed from a poultry conversation, nor a poultry lifestyle.

Last edited:

OE

Silver Cuckoo Marans Cock
\
You can see his wonderful barring...not so with the hens, which is why this is a SEX LINK breed.

2 young cockerels

2 really nice upcoming cockerels...

Pullets...young hens of the same breed which is why they are a SEX LINK breed

SO, in a sex-link breed, the sexes are diffrent colors, as seen in this post, trying to educate you...so's ya know, what is a male, what is a female, what is a sex link...and so on, and hopefully NO ONE IS OFFENDED and we'll have this post erased cuz some goony girl is so upset that we actually call a bull a bull...and a cat a cat and a ram a ram, and a cockerel a cockerel, and a mature male chicken is a cock.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom