Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Exactly a week later after getting my silkies, it came back!

Oh man what are you gonna do

Oh man what are you gonna do

This is the 2nd time it has gotten some of our chickens. After the first attack, it came back but my husband scared it off... Lots of neighbors also complaining... So we called DFW, and she said "You know, it's bear season. Get yourself a bear tag and have at it... Otherwise, you can kill it for destroying property or livestock but it will become property of St of Wa." My husband got a bear tag but hoping we don't have to use it...
1f615.png

This is the 2nd time it has gotten some of our chickens. After the first attack, it came back but my husband scared it off... Lots of neighbors also complaining... So we called DFW, and she said "You know, it's bear season. Get yourself a bear tag and have at it... Otherwise, you can kill it for destroying property or livestock but it will become property of St of Wa." My husband got a bear tag but hoping we don't have to use it...
1f615.png

I hope he gets it... it would save some worry. . I've never had bear steaks.. but I've had bear jerky that was good..
Has your husband ate bear?

Exactly a week later after getting my silkies, it came back!

Dang! What part of the county do you live in? We have a bear that I see out in the woods, but it doesn't come into our neighborhood. I hope you can get the bear, because once they know where they got their food they are going to keeping returning. We have a coyote that comes by on the same day every week. Kind of creepy, but we never see it or lose chickens on any other day.
hmm.png

Dang!  What part of the county do you live in?  We have a bear that I see out in the woods, but it doesn't come into our neighborhood.  I hope you can get the bear, because once they know where they got their food they are going to keeping returning.  We have a coyote that comes by on the same day every week.  Kind of creepy, but we never see it or lose chickens on any other day.  :/

I live in Fall City. We just moved to this house this summer and I've had attacks from a coyote, bear, hawk, and a bobcat. Never a dull moment here... A neighbor just spotted a cougar this past week so I'm sure it won't be long... That'll probably be the scariest one yet...

Back
Top Bottom