Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote: but there are three correct? I grew up on a farm it is just was done
so it is not that bad for me just do them in sperts arthritis bad in the hands
we will have to see if we one of the others can find them homes
arte you able to post any photos of them?

but there are three correct? I grew up on a farm it is just was done
so it is not that bad for me just do them in sperts arthritis bad in the hands
we will have to see if we one of the others can find them homes
arte you able to post any photos of them?

Yes there are three. I've got them listed at the feed store and on Craigslist for sale. I'd consider anyone on here first

Sorry I can't help with the cockerels. Being in town does limit you to finding someone to take them.

I eat all my excess boys. The silkies have another couple months before I start culling on them. I learned my lesson and won't evaluate them before 6 months at a minimum now, unless they have obvious faults.

Sorry I can't help with the cockerels. Being in town does limit you to finding someone to take them.

I eat all my excess boys. The silkies have another couple months before I start culling on them. I learned my lesson and won't evaluate them before 6 months at a minimum now, unless they have obvious faults.
My friend I called on my excess but @Hinotori do you have any id on these three?

You guys are giving me the hatching itch even though I already have way too many birds and don't need anymore little ones...

I normally do alot of hatching but with my injury and surgeries I have not done any. The hens havedone some hatching for me and my daughter incubated some eggs but now that I am on my feet I am finally ready to start doing some winter hatching. We raise the chicks indoors so the weather is not an issue but they do end up a good size by the time they go outside in the spring. I need to do a flock reduction before I start hatching, though, so I am only hatching the best possible chicks.

hey @Duck Drover the only ones I might do away with are not big enough
for chicken nuggets yet, my first hatch had to assist one little peep coming out
backwards it has a bald spot just before the right wing close to the neck need them larger before
placing them outside.
my bachelor pad is full with 5, 5 week old's

Back
Top Bottom