Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

wow just popped bran muffins in the oven here ordered these jumbo muffin pans their silicone so am supporting them on a cookie sheet still use cups in them have jumbo ones of parchment

I started making everything is the mini tins if I bake. Works better for us to portion them. Hubby thinks in numbers, not size too much.

I have a sheet with super mini bread loaf shapes. They hold a third of a muffin tin. Only know that because hubby had me baking up Jiffy mix cornbread for his work chili parties. One box makes 6 muffins or 18 of the little loafs. Several people told him the size was perfect.

They are the perfect size and shape for both corn bread and zucchini bread. Slice down the middle lengthwise and butter. Thickness is just right for bread to butter ratio.

Link is in first post of this one. It's twice the size. Two software updates ago, it was the biggest thread. Was actually causing issues for the site it was so big. Nifty made this one to help alleviate the problem.

I know I spend allot of time here enjoy it immensely but am quite involved in the baking, gardening and such

I started some lavender in plug pots last night. Hopefully they will all come up. Seed is much cheaper than starts. One packet is the cost of one start

Back
Top Bottom