Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
no worries CR, I saw the pic. nice little bird, you guys will love him. I am however getting a nice big pile going in the barn, that sadly I am going to toss, but if they catch me taking them they will hide their spot again...have to be sneaky

Anyone near the Spirit Lake area know of someone that might help me find some fertile fancy chicken eggs? Ive been trying to find them in Idaho but so far I only had one person respond. I would appreciate any help you guys can offer!

Eggs of interest:

Polish
Sultans
Silkie
Frizzle
Black Japanese
Black tailed white Japanese
Road Island Red
Mille Fleur
Belgian D Uccle
Pekin Bantam
Barred Rock
Houdan
Russian Orloff

Quote:
CR it is an Superformance GT40. superformance the only licensed builder of the GT40 by Safir who owns the rights to it. it is in the Shelby registry, p2107. it is a continuation of the original, built with the same plans and machinery. over 90% of it will bolt on to an original. it has a Roush 427 in it. 580 hp, 208 mph. 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. we use it to go get milk at the red apple lol. the GT40 won the 24 hours of le mans 4 years running, they beat the pants off of ferrari. and yes I have serama, got eggs in the barn if you want to hatch some

Hey ever heard of a Griffin? I know a guy who has one.

My brother just sold his Sunbeam Tiger, 2 years ago
hit.gif
due to divorce, all his MGs and classic cars had to go.
Bummer!

Quote:
I'd invite you for dinner, but don't think you could make it in time!

I told ya they were good!!!!!!!
It still amazes me how much difference there is, even using the same recipe, when cooking one breed or another.
To me, the Cornish are very hearty, rich almost as if crossing a duck with a chicken.
The Ameracaunas are very sweet and 'light' meat, not thick & heavy like a cornish...They are all so diferent.

I logged on at 6 AM or so this morning, maybe 7.
And that was all I could do, besides turn pages.
I could not post, I could not retrieve messages.
Anyone else have that issue this morning?
hu.gif

I finally gave up & went shopping.

Quote:
Your story reminded me of the time we had an escapee. It was around midnight, and I think we were in bed when we got a loud knock on the door. The guy identified himself as a Renton Police Officer, We opened the door and he asks us if we can Identify a bunny. Our dear lop eared bunny had spent hours excavating a neighbors front porch. We had to walk around the block to get her. There were an unbelievable number of people out watching PJ dig. So I grabbed her and offered to fix the neighbor's garden bed. The homeowner was so sweet about it, and refused any help from us. We hauled our dear truant bunny. I must say that is the only time we have ever had a police officer knock on our door

It is a shame that you didn't get your chase on film. It sounded like BamBam gave you all a run for your money.
gig.gif

That quacked me up. Can't imagine opening a door to a cop at at midnight thinking it must be terrible news only to hear him ask if you can identify a BUNNY!

yes, JB, how on earth did the police know it was your bunny????????
Know the neighborhood over as "that woman with bunnies" ???
lol.png

bun.gif

How come we have Bunny, chicks & Hen smilies, but no ducks, geese or turkeys????????
hu.gif

Quote:
Is that a Buick I was thinking Olds 442 or gutlass Cutlass.

Yep, you can tell from the grill and hood line the car is a 70 Buick GS. Buick is my 2nd favorite car, Pontiac is where my heart is.

http://www.allsportauto.com/photoautre5/buick/gs-455/1970_buick_gs_455_stage_1_07_sb.jpg
http://oldsjunction.classicoldsmobile.com/rocketscience/70-442-w30-5.jpg

I am a Dodge Challenger fan myself...............
OK speaking of fan, the more I read up on SF 49ers, the more I am wondering if we will not get either a tighter tie, or loose by a goal or two, but surely not get stomped...I hope!
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom