Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hugs.gif

Here's hoping everything stays good!
SCCA is the best!

Quote:
Hey Nice to see you back here. As far as I know we could do a meet up just not sure we could do more than coffee / soda.

I like coffee. I like beer too, but that's a whole other thing altogether
wee.gif

Lol-It took a while for her to get used to it. I have 3 sizes for seramas so I get a good fit when I have birds in the house.
Quote:

I have a diaper for Bumble...but she is none too thrilled with it at this time. It is a bit big. but when I put it on her she falls over backwards and pouts.

I really need to use it on her so that she gets used to it.

Quote:
I'm going to try and go, depends on money, ect. I would like to show at Monroe first and see what happens, keep ya posted!! And since I have never been to Stevenson, I wouldn't know where to stay, so I will have to research!

I looked up the hotel. I think it's Best Western Cascade on the Locks? It's right on the Columbia River. It was nice and I think they were giving special rates to Poultry folks last year.

http://www.bestwesternoregon.com/hotels/best-western-plus-columbia-river-inn

Quote:
I have a diaper for Bumble...but she is none too thrilled with it at this time. It is a bit big. but when I put it on her she falls over backwards and pouts.

I really need to use it on her so that she gets used to it.

RRF - Do you make the Serama diapers yourself? Not that I have any Seramas yet but in the future maybe... Ha, I know! Father's Day is coming up!

I wish but no. I got them from a gal here on BYC. lovemychix is the gals name. They were like under 10 for all 3. I love them. I can take the pattern but I know I wont because the gal that I got them from did a nice job and they are even lined with plastic.
Quote:

RRF - Do you make the Serama diapers yourself? Not that I have any Seramas yet but in the future maybe... Ha, I know! Father's Day is coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom