Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the wood pellets after a couple of days in paper towels. they learn about the crumbles and water and all that then the pellets, I try not to let them get to sawdust. scoop out the dust and add some more pellets. I also hand feed my chicks once a day or so too. they love to jump in your hand and scratch around and eat stuff, even if its just crumbles they think its something momma got em

OK so keep in mind these were at night and I was trying to fend off a very protective Silkie momma. But here are pics of my red headed step children !
highfive.gif
yesss.gif
My Silkiebator did 5/5
celebrate.gif

woot.gif

Is there any chance anyone here has Blue Wheaten Marans? (preferably cockerels available? if not, then chicks or eggs or something?)

After I lost my only blue male, I'm trying to bounce back and get another blue for my girls but my original and seemingly only source for blues is waaay out of my price range now.
th.gif

Is there any chance anyone here has Blue Wheaten Marans? (preferably cockerels available? if not, then chicks or eggs or something?)

After I lost my only blue male, I'm trying to bounce back and get another blue for my girls but my original and seemingly only source for blues is waaay out of my price range now.
th.gif

I think Zgoatlady has them.

I think I need to add 2 more chicks to my flock.... But what kind? I am leaning towards EE, Speckled Sussex or BLRW. HUmMM
I Vote for Speckled Sussex
thumbsup.gif
I bought TWO when they were three months old. and I LOVE them. they are friendly, they LOVE to talk. one follows me around like a dog, talking the whole time. I don't have any trouble catching them to pick up. I'm happy with my two EE's too. but the sussex's are more people friendly
D.gif
good luck in your choice

Last edited:
Hey everybody!
I'm soooo far behind I'll never catch up so I'm popping in again.
So many things are going on right now!
Kids have had the flu/fever/puking! Just lovely!
My stomach fas been churning all afternoon!
sickbyc.gif

Man, I don't need the flu right now.

Window motor in my car went belly up today.
At least it was a dry day and DH got it torn apart and up again till the part comes in.
I got a very low score on my genetic cancer test (8 out of 100) so they ruled out the need for chemo!
wee.gif

I'm going to start radiation in the next week so watch out for me if I come to Monroe... I'll be glowing!
lol.png

But all this will be over soon and I won't have to go see any Dr.s for 6 months.
clap.gif

Even though I don't get on here as often as I used to, I still think about you guy daily and hope all is well for everybody!!!

Oh, and the kids talked me into 12 new chicks! Just feed store birds so that they can sell more eggs. So far we barely have enough for our family.
So we have fuzzy butts again!
love.gif

yeaaa!! all good news!!! gotta love the babies!!!
glad to see you broody!!! hugs!!!
hugs.gif

Quote: I will be the judge of who has good and bad as I make my rounds ! Kind of like the jolly elf. All I am missing is the beard. I am already old fat and bald !!!
highfive.gif

WHAT EVER!!!!
tongue.gif
smack.gif

Lucky for you I won't be in your area. I have some very serious unfinished business near there so to stay out of trouble I will not even go as far as Naches.

LOL! am I sposed to be skert???? Hell, Naches aint' even close pal!!! LOL!!! come and get me cop'er!!!! LOL!
Nope just be happy. See IF I were to come over I would probably not make it to Yakima before I would be in trouble for real no kidding. That is why I now make a point to avoid the area I love and where I have so much (good) family history.

Hmm sounds like a good story! You'll have to fill me in when i get to Monroe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom