Status
Not open for further replies.
On their legs ???
old.gif
hide.gif
tongue2.gif
Ooops, I spoke too soon !!!
lau.gif

As to the lead thing; I made my own toy soldiers by casting molten lead. I have also cast my own weights for fishing and cast my own ammo projectiles (bullets). I started the casting lead thing when I was a bout 8 yo. Heck I even gathered mercury and spent many hours playing with it.
This is the reason, I think, that I decided to get chickens. After all it's easier to believe this then to think I'm just crazy.
yuckyuck.gif

someone further south with a large truck may want this!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/zip/3147959285.html
Free Vintage Play house (So 150th st. Tukwila)

Date: 2012-07-18, 1:26PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We're clearing a lot and found this really cool old play house. yours for free. Probably 7 feet by 8 feet and 5 feet tall. made entirely out of wood gonna be heavy. flatbed truck or trailer. don't think you're gonna get it in a pickup truck. it's too big for that.

someone further south with a large truck may want this!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/zip/3147959285.html
Free Vintage Play house (So 150th st. Tukwila)

Date: 2012-07-18, 1:26PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We're clearing a lot and found this really cool old play house. yours for free. Probably 7 feet by 8 feet and 5 feet tall. made entirely out of wood gonna be heavy. flatbed truck or trailer. don't think you're gonna get it in a pickup truck. it's too big for that.

ep.gif
HOW CUTE!

Truck and trailer, no problem, But I wonder how they would lift on there.....

Awesome! I'm close to Vancouver, WA and looking for Cochin pullets hatched this year or other quiet breeds that were hatched this year and ready to go outside. Looking for probably 2 pullets. Send me a message if you've got something like that or suggestions!

Our first home/hen hatched chick!
Barely visible!

Trying to convince mom I'm a friend not foe!
There's ick in the back because I've been reluctant to move Ma' Belle too much to clean
hide.gif

Aw, what a cute little chick!
love.gif
Love!!!

I have had nice mommies & mean mommies. The mean mommies never get to sit on eggs again.

(With our two OCD first time mommies - Blackberry will not get to sit ever again. Blueberry, however, can sit anytime she wants!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom