Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been 

Now that I've stopped reeling in horror at the idea of being allergic to garlic... have you tried adding sprouted radish seed or maybe arugula to give a little heat? It's not garlic, nothing is, but it might add to the complexity and depth of the seasoning.

I'm sensitve to pork, too, and have been dreaming of liverwurst, lately: there's nothing but pork/part pork on the market, chicken liver isn't what I want, and I'm about to track down veal liver and goose fat to see if that's a substitute.

So, speaking of the OTHER pain: spent a bunch of time I didn't have this morning looking for my husband's work security badge/ straightening out his suspenders (finally convinced him that belts that sat right across the big pins they ran into his sacroilliac suture do not help his low back pain whatsoever)/ painting his back with capsacin tincture/otherwise having him between me and the door and thus wasted the sunbreak. Got the sheep fed and needs inventoried when the sleet (oh, darn, we're back to sleet) and shakiness and general warning signs of a blood sugar crash said it's time for lunch!

Another day I don't get started on my list until 2pm, great job!

"Dude! Check it out... someone took a turd!"

lau.gif
They are soooooo funny about that!!!

So, speaking of the OTHER pain: spent a bunch of time I didn't have this morning looking for my husband's work security badge/ straightening out his suspenders (finally convinced him that belts that sat right across the big pins they ran into his sacroilliac suture do not help his low back pain whatsoever)/ painting his back with capsacin tincture/otherwise having him between me and the door and thus wasted the sunbreak. Got the sheep fed and needs inventoried when the sleet (oh, darn, we're back to sleet) and shakiness and general warning signs of a blood sugar crash said it's time for lunch!
Another day I don't get started on my list until 2pm, great job!
I can so relate to this!!! As soon as I get off here I'm gonna start on some of my crap too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom