Water Weasel, Wiggler, Snake or whatever you know it as!!

They also call the things you put in a bird bath to keep skeeters away a water wiggler. The reason I know this is... I was looking for one for my bator and couldn't figure out why you would use that to hatch eggs as it keeps the water moving so skeeters don't breed in the bird bath.
hu.gif
So glad to have that cleared up. Now I can stop looking in the garden department.
gig.gif

Quote:
Yea, Wally-World sells something called a water wiggler that is not the toy. It is in the lawn and garden section (from what I have been told), and I don't know what it is used for.... probably for the same thing you said.

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Another question about the Little Giant. What is the exact range for the humidity? I have looked at a bazillion places and I keep getting different numbers.

I found some at DOLLAR GENERAL. They were called Wacky Water Snakes. They cost, oddly enough, a Dollar.
big_smile.png
Here's a photo for anyone who wants to see these. Looks the same as the others, just different names on the package.

DSC00435.jpg

The last time I was in walmart and they had them in stock I bought what was on the shelf. 10 of them. Never know when you will need one -because you might build another bator.
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom