WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the call eggs. Offer on my swap page to ship Saturday

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page
MINE call eggs :) Even trade I guess! I'll PM you my address

OFFER:
4 call eggs (silkies, magpies, whites, blue penciled pieds. Only the silkies are separate so the rest will be mixed colors)
or
4 ancona eggs (blue drake over black hens, nicely marked, fairly large sized birds)
or
6 chicken eggs

Edited to add some pics. Some of my calls (the whites, penciled, and ancona are penned together.) The splash and black and white ancona call are separated from the rest as are the silkies)
And a pic of some of the most recent ancona ducklings (only once in a while do i get a heavily marked one. Most are speckly and more spotted)

Last edited:
I know *sob sob*

Hey but there may be a possibility of non-egg swapping on the What You Got To Swap thread for specialty items. Example: I have heard that there is a device made in England that looks like a cone shaped spring that is installed in the bottom of a plastic bucket (with a hole in it) to despense feed for chickens without them wasting it. Totally unavailable on this side of the pond (as of 6 months ago when I heard of it and went looking). Possible that there are some things here that are unavailable there.

Hey but there may be a possibility of non-egg swapping on the What You Got To Swap thread for specialty items. Example: I have heard that there is a device made in England that looks like a cone shaped spring that is installed in the bottom of a plastic bucket (with a hole in it) to despense feed for chickens without them wasting it. Totally unavailable on this side of the pond (as of 6 months ago when I heard of it and went looking). Possible that there are some things here that are unavailable there.

Yes that's true, would have loved an egg swap though :)

You mean the Trigger Happy Chickens device? It's available to the US, I have two of them myself. Works like a charm, and it's fun to watch the chickens using it. Just order it through their website:

http://triggerhappychickens.co.uk/

CURRENT OFFER

Mine on the call eggs. Offer on my swap page to ship Saturday

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page

MINE call eggs :) Even trade I guess! I'll PM you my address

OFFER:
4 call eggs (silkies, magpies, whites, blue penciled pieds. Only the silkies are separate so the rest will be mixed colors)
or
4 ancona eggs (blue drake over black hens, nicely marked, fairly large sized birds)
or
6 chicken eggs

Edited to add some pics. Some of my calls (the whites, penciled, and ancona are penned together.) The splash and black and white ancona call are separated from the rest as are the silkies)
And a pic of some of the most recent ancona ducklings (only once in a while do i get a heavily marked one. Most are speckly and more spotted)

I'll bump this thread in saying I'm tempted by the current offer (always want more Calls!), but I just filled my (only currently working) incubator a couple days ago. :th Maybe next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom