Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't joined...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Name: Golden Sun
Species: Dragon
History: She had a mate but was killed when he raided a village for its livestock.
Family: Has none. Mate is dead.
Crush: none
Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: none
Personality: Brave and is kind to most. She is fearless in battle.
Appearance: Golden

Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor):
(Ok well I can't seem to make up my mind but I will actually make her just a normal wild dragon. Sorry for me changing my mind lol)

Last edited:
Name: Golden Sun
Species: Dragon
History: She had a mate but was killed when he raided a village for its livestock.
Family: Has none. Mate is dead.
Personality: Brave and is kind to most. She is fearless in battle.
Appearance: Golden

Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor):
(Ok well I can't seem to make up my mind but I will actually make her just a normal wild dragon. Sorry for me changing my mind lol)
(Applause!!! She's accepted!! When we get four characters I think that'd be a good number to start with, so half way there!!)

(Darth Layer, if you make a second character, and I make a second character, I think we could start, then maybe once we start, more people will join :D)

Name: Trenton
Species: Human
History: When he was twelve, his mother died of some kind of illness and three years later, his father was running some errands near the Dark Woods and was killed. Soon after Trenton trained to be a warrior and is one now.
Family:Deceased
Personality: He tends to keep to himself and is quite rude to others. In battle he is a good fighter and would help a fellow warrior in battle if needed.
Appearance: Short brown hair, tall, white skin and dark brown eyes
Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor): warrior
User: DarthLayer

Name: Trenton
Species: Human
History: When he was twelve, his mother died of some kind of illness and three years later, his father was running some errands near the Dark Woods and was killed. Soon after Trenton trained to be a warrior and is one now.
Family:Deceased
Personality: He tends to keep to himself and is quite rude to others. In battle he is a good fighter and would help a fellow warrior in battle if needed.
Appearance: Short brown hair, tall, white skin and dark brown eyes
Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor): warrior
User: DarthLayer
Accepted, thank you!!

Name: Lulu
Species: Human/fairy elf cross.
History: Born to a poor father, her mother died during childbirth, but her father raised her well, and taught her very goo manners.
Family: Father, but he's not in the game(yet!)
Crush: Like nearly every young Waterland girl, the King, but other than that, none.
Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: None
Personality: Loves to help, kind, fun loving.
Appearance: Looks human, with long, blond hair, and large wings that can shrink into her shoulder blades.
Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor): None
User: chickenboy100

(Now, we can start!)
Walking through the woods, toward a spotting of a large dragon, Lulu walked down a trail, holding her bow and an arrow at ready, she had heard many dragons where dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom