Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Not at all!!!!!

• Haven't joined...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Lulu sped up her flight, mainly by the fact she had grabbed onto the spines on the dragons back, and useing them to clomb onto the dragon's head, she hollered into the dragons ear,"You're an intellagant dragon arn't you? I can tell, unintellagant ones would attack. If so, land, I won't hurt you, promise, fairy promise!!" (A fairy promise is laced with magic, it causes great pain to the person who breaks it.)

Golden Sun heard and decided to trust her and glided downwards. She gracefully landed on the ground.

Golden Sun dipped her head in thanks to the compliment and said gladly,"I would love to. "
"Great!!" Lulu sprouted her wings and flew into the city gates, was allowed through, and started towards the shops, then she seen the poster set up by James, "Oh, look, that looks nice, I may go apply!!"
(By the way, how big is Golden Sun?)

"Great!!" Lulu sprouted her wings and flew into the city gates, was allowed through, and started towards the shops, then she seen the poster set up by James, "Oh, look, that looks nice, I may go apply!!"
(By the way, how big is Golden Sun?)

Golden Sun followed her and looked at the poster and nodded.
(She about the size of an elephant for a reference. I will be back on around 7-7:30 central time)

Golden Sun followed her and looked at the poster and nodded.
(She about the size of an elephant for a reference. I will be back on around 7-7:30 central time)
Lulu flew off in the direction of the palace.
(O.K. Thank you, I may be back around then too, depends on if I start feeling better.)

Back
Top Bottom