Watery poop with clear, green and white liquid plus lethargic and not eating much.... what's wrong??

Sometimes worms won't show in fecal tests.
I thought albon would treat worms. If not, what else should I use? It is no1 1:15pm on day 4 and now she is not drinking or eating. She's been in the coop all day. Yesterday she at least went into the run, drank and are a teeny tiny bit, but today nothing. :(

She just pooped for the 4th time today and this time is was dark brown watery (previously it was more clear). She has been drinking the water with electrolytes and the water with probiotics.

Annabel, the 2nd chick with watery poop is still acting like normal. She's eating, drinking, and roaming the yard as if nothing is wrong. She did provide us an egg today, but I disposed of it as she is also on albon. The other 4 hens and 1 roo all seem fine with no watery poop or strange behavior.

This is so frustrating!!

Yes they can have Albon and Safeguard at the same time. Safeguard is given to them with a syringe in the mouth, with no needle of course.
Can I use wazine instead of safeguard?

I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but how do I know the dosage to give of Safeguard? Also, what's the difference between Safeguard and Corid?
And thank you SOOOOOO much for your help!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom