May 25, 2007
SW Wisconsin
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
big_smile.png
-xRXEDssaQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
While I left Wisconsin in 82, I am still a Packer Backer
big_smile.png
My mom (who lives in Cudahy) sends me Packer gear all the time. My step dad is so excited about Sunday I think the poor guy is going to have a heart attack before the game even starts!
big_smile.png

I even made myself a new Packer hoodie after I spied some Packer fabric at the local Walmart. Sunday I am making brats and I can even get cheese curds at the Sunflower Market! Woo hoo!!!

I will have to get some Leinies to drink. Out here it is a fancy craft brew. When I was a teenager it was the cheap stuff you bought when you couldn't afford old style!
gig.gif

thumbsup.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bow.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif

Packer Fever is heating up. Green Bay schools are getting out early next week when the team gets back to town. Green Bay hotels are sold out (for a Dallas game, haa!) There have been a couple pep rallies already, can't wait for when the Pack wins the Lombardi
big_smile.png

Mac, how did you post that video so it plays on here??

This is a new one. I only like rap when its about the Packers
wink.png

Feelin' So Fly Like a Cheesehead

Last edited:
Quote:
Or, to correct my grammar, that should be "Everything's Wackier in Wisconsin"

To embed a video you need to to copy the Youtube URL and paste it between [youtube] [/youtube], you may also have to mark the checkbox that turns off the smilies as sometimes the links contain characters that invoke smilies which screws it all up.

Well, you got me Mac, with that first video ... because I like Larry the Cable Guy I had to watch it. He was on there a total of three and a half seconds. What a dumb song. You want to hear something really awesome? Listen to the Vikings HORN in person. At a game. Awesome.

I know we Minnesotans have NOTHING this year. NOTHING. It's a sad situation. That's why I'm a Packers Fan this year. Aaron Rogers is looking as good as old grandpa what's-his-name. I hope they can handle the Steelers.

Did I fool you? Did you think I was going to tell you how obnoxious Packer's fans are? How in-your-face stupid they can act? How HA-ha-ha, ha-HA-ha they can be ... just begging for a knuckle sandwich? No, I didn't ... did I!

You see, I don't want you to go soak your head in a vinegar jug, or get bent, or go to blazes. I'm rooting for your team!!

Back
Top Bottom