We Quit Cigarettes

Don't do that!!! I'm not confident enough in myself for that.

I have had to quit smoking before, for pregnancy and the early babyhood stuff. So I know dang well I can do it. This time things are a little different. Maybe I just don't have a good enough reason? I have accomplished my goal as far as not throwing money away on tobacco goes, I have been good on that for a couple of weeks now. The other reason I have is just for my health. I don't have any health problems, but I don't want any preventable health problems either.

Anyhow. I'm at the end of day 2. I guess my reasons have gotten me that far.
What year were you born?

Hurricane season can be fun
Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Central FL had around a 30 year period when no hurricane reached the interior part of the state. After I moved north, that changed (no, I'm positive I had nothing to do with that!) At any rate I've never personally experienced a hurricane, or I prolly wouldn't forget! Mosquitoes though... mosquitoes I remember. :eek: We don't get a lot where we live, though some places do--just not where we live. OTOH,we don't get a lot of warm, either. 🥶

I'm now looking at the Fit Bit Inspire HR. Its $79. on Amazon & Best Buy says they'll match that price.

I was looking at a perfectly good Lintelek on amazon that did all the same things but for only $28. I was gonna buy that one & save a ton of money but Mr. Fitness (aka: DH) had a **** *** (Rhymes with Fit Bit) Now I don't know what I'll do. I'm frugal & cant see wasting the extra cash.
I bought one of those cheap ones as a back-up but it didn't count correctly (or do any of the other advertised things correctly) so I sent it back.

@Kiki, congrats on making it through day 13! Proud of you!
thirteen_1423050180.gif

Back
Top Bottom